Antwerp Museum Card is the NEW Antwerp City Card
Antwerp Museum Card isn't sold anymore. It has been replaced by a new
card, the Antwerp City Card. This new card cost 8 euro more then the
original car and at € 28 it and gives you free access to all the museums
and churches in Antwerp for 48 hours.
Public transport is NOT included.
Antwerp is easily accessible on foot and most of the attractions
are within easy reach. However if you are still planning to use public
transport try the Lijn 10-trip card for € 9.
Here is what you get for 28 Euro.
- FREE ENTRY to all Antwerp museums and monumental churches,
including the world-famous Cathedral of Our Lady. Permanent collections
and temporary exhibitions are included in the offer.
- FREE GUIDE which describes all the venues and indicates them on a map.
- A DISCOUNT OF AT LEAST 25% on tourist attractions, sightseeing and bike rentals.EXCLUSIVE OFFERS for typical Antwerp and Belgian products, such as chocolate.
- unlimited 48 hour access to the permanent collections of Antwerp’s museums and monumental churches.
- reduction for all temporary exhibitions. Information brochure brochure that helps you to discover Antwerp's
excellent museums and monumental churches and familiarises you with the
city and the use of public transport.
The museum card gives access to:
• Antwerp Diamond Museum Diamantmuseum
• Ethnographic Museum (Etnografisch Museum).
• Koninklijk Museum voor Schone Kunsten Antwerpen
• MAS | Scheepvaartmuseum
Modemuseum MOMU Fashion Museum
• MuHKA media (filmvertoning ’s avonds)
• Museum Mayer van de Bergh
Museum Plantin-Moretus | Prentenkabinet
• Museum Vleeshuis | Klank van de stad
• Zilvermuseum Sterckshof
Vrouwekathedraal - Catherdral of Our Lady
• St. Andrieskerk
• St. Carolus Borromeuskerk
• St. Jacobskerk
• St. Pauluskerk
Return from Antwerp Museum Card to Antwerp City Highlights